Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday: Vintage Fall Fashion How To's

click on the photos to enlarge


It is windy and chillier here today, so the BBI wants to share a quick vintage sweater washing tutorial to celebrate. 

YEAH! Sweater weather!

But before you go out in your smashing fall ensembles be sure you print out and carry our handy door check diagram and put your best fall fashion foot forward.




Don't you just love the Fall? 

Actually we have been pretty Busy here at the BBI factory, making handmade holiday stuff and some pretty serious holiday decorations, and while I doubt I'll actually get everything finished by my original goal.. I'm still holding out hope for Finished By Halloween.


Raking Up Leaves For You to Jump Into,
Betty

2 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you're back! Love the vintage stuff--fun!

Jenifir said...

I love the vintage advice. Is there a tutorial on washing silk chiffon blouses and cashmere sweaters? I think I can handle the sweaters and I have washed other silk blouses but the chiffon is making me nervous ... or maybe it is just procrastination. Any thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...