Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Me Made March Monday (or Late Tuesday): What I Wore... Some More

Oooff.
I'm a little late posting.
After the Chick N' Cart tutorial (Thanks to all the wonderful blogs who have linked!) I was planning on taking a couple days to think of my next big plan,
but then we had a power outage and now... boom, I'm all behind.

So, here we are, Me Made March Monday...late on Tuesday.

Bumpkin Chic Styled 50's Frock with bloomers

Super 70's Pj's

60's upholstery remnant jacket

60's wiggle Dress 90's Styling

What,  Me Work? Tunic With Utili Obi.

As you can see... Mostly still having a grand old time,
sewing what I wear and wearing what I sewed!

7 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Who's the Kookiest Cookieputs!? Our Betty, that's who!

How adorable are you?

Throw the jamming jammie pants on the Tunic and Utili Obi outfit and you've got my dream style! Saving up to buy me one o' them.

Heidi said...

I'm so jealous of how cute you are but also how photogenic you are....and your adorable wardrobe!!! My friend tried to take a photo of me today and my gosh they were unusable....I was trying to change out my profile picture, someday.

Anonymous said...

You look so cozy in your pjs!!! As always, superfun photos!

Plushpussycat said...

Love the 60's wiggle dress with 90's styling! When did you begin making all of these clothes? Feb or March or? Very cool!

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Plushpussycat:
I actually started sewing clothes years ago! 2007 to be exact! ;)

jungle dream pagoda said...

wonderful!! The wiggle dress and faboo styling is my fave!!! But...then again I love those bloomers!!!

Natasha said...

really you have only been sewing clothes since 2007??? WOW. I have been sewing since I was 6 and the clothes I make still look like I am still sewing at age 6. Ha. I think I just need more practice.

Love the wiggle dress and its spunking petal collar..perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...