Friday, January 09, 2015

Slinking Back In through A Side Entrance

Hi... I'm going to try and shake the dust off this thing and start blogging again. My hiatus was so long I'm not sure if anyone will even notice my slinking back into blogland... But it's time!

I've been going back to school. I picked up some new tricks (fabric printing-see below) and I kinda reinvented/ rediscovered myself. It's been quite a whirlwind off to OZ kind of adventure, and I'm hoping and planning to get chronicled for my own amusement and maybe a few others as well....

This weekend I'm off to LA to The Art of Craft at the French General... I get to see some friends I made last fall. I truly am excited. (And I get to see my Grandma. She is the greatest.)

Anyway... If you are curious, happy to see me, or still out there... Please feel free to say hi!
I need to go looking for my old friends... the ones that haven't played Facebook or Instagram with me. All the better if you wave across the miles. I'd so appreciate it!!

It's been a long time. I hope I can find you.

A little scarf I printed and whipped up in the last couple of days.
Because I still *heart* my handmade clothes.

19 comments:

Shannon said...

Missed reading you. Glad to see you reappear in my feed!

Ms. Cleaver said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! welcome back!!!

Rebecca said...

The heart print is AWESOME!

Melissa Haworth said...

Hi :)

Carolyn said...

It's nice to see you back! and your scarf is really pretty :)

Jenifir said...

Welcome back!
I, too, am thinking about returning to blogland so your return may be just the inspiring push that I need.

futuregirl said...

Hello there, sweet lady. :) xoxo!

Curupisa said...

Great to see you back!

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, hooray! = )

sulu-design said...

Hello! Good to see you here again!

eileen hull said...

great meeting you at French General! Best of everything and hope we meet again! Eileen

Jennifer said...

So delighted to see you here; it must be in the air -- I'm am trying to get back in, too. FB is too minimal -- the real stuff doesn't happen there. yay for every effort, and for you.

PamKittyMorning said...

i have been wondering about you and what you were up to. nice to be 'catching up' again!

Unknown said...

wwhhhaaaa!!! I drop by this page every now and again to see if you've come back. LOVE YOUR BLOG. What a morning I'm having when it pops in my head go check out your blog and behold you've returned! LOVE your blog and have missed you. Welcome back!

آدم said...

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة البق بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الاسود بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

عبد الله محمد عبدالله said...


شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الاسود بالرياض
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الذباب بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
شركة طارد الحمام بالرياض

Unknown said...

https://form.jotform.com/220103285580043

coinspot login said...

Kaiser Permanente login
OFX Login
Venmo Login
Remitly Login
Xoom Log in
Xoom Log in
Wise Login

Maverick Andrew said...

Wise Login | Venmo Login | Kaiser Permanente Login | Etoro Login | Venmo Login | Remitly Login | PayPal Login My Account

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...